Upcoming and recent speaker information is found on the news blog page.
Non-members can be added to our mailing list to get the most up-to-date information about each month’s speaker. Please email [email protected]
- May 2023 – Alexa Ludeman from Tin Can Knits: Mini Workshop – Design a Colourwork Yoke
- April 2023 – Fiona Ellis: Let’s Twist Again!
- March 2023 – Sylvia Olsen: History of the Cowichan Sweater & the Coast Salish knitters
- February 2023 – speaker cancelled
- January 2023 – Kirk Dunn: Bringing Knits Alive
- December 2022- Chris Liszak: Wet Felting
- November 2022 – speaker cancelled
- October 2022 – Christine LeGrow & Shirley Anne Scott: Saltwater Knits
- September 2022 – Sally Melville: My Life in Knitting
- April 2022 – Laura Nelkin: Put Some Bling On It!
- March 2022 – Lucy Neatby: A Double Knitting Voyage
- February 2022 – Donna Hancock: Wellington Fibres
- January 2022 – Vicki Ryder: Songbird Yarn & Fibres
- December 2021 – June Gilbank: Creative World of Crochet
- November 2021 – Cabin Boy Knits: Natural Dyeing
- November 27th Extra – Stephen West
- October 2021 – Ilga Leja: Kaleidoscope Knitting