These in-person meetups are on hold through the pandemic. When they are open again, we’ll update this list. If you have new information, please contact us.
- All Strung Out: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at 36 Quebec St., Guelph.
- Idea Exchange: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at Queen’s Square, 1 North Square, Cambridge.
- Shall We Knit?: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. at 11 Willow St., Waterloo.
- Creatively Caffeinated: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Monigram Coffee Roasters from in Cambridge (downtown Galt).
- Downtown Knit Mob: informal meetings, 6:30 – 9:00 p.m., Queen St. Commons in Kitchener. See the Downtown Knit Mob (now TUESDAYS in Kitchener) thread in Waterloo Wellington Ravelers group on Ravelry for details.
- 4th Tuesday each month: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Region of Waterloo Public Health and Social Services Building, Room 210/211. Diehard chatters meet every week.
- Idea Exchange: Hespeler, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at 5 Tannery St. E., Cam.
- All Strung Out: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at 36 Quebec St., Guelph.
- Idea Exchange: Preston, 10:30am – 12:00 p.m. at 435 King St. E., Cambridge.
- Idea Exchange: Clemens Mill, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. at 50 Saginaw Parkway, Cambridge (in St. Benedict Secondary School).
- Knitting Nonchalantly: 4:00 – 5:20 p.m. at 7 Shores in Waterloo (on Regina). We are a small, diverse group welcoming people of all abilities, walks of life and interests who like to socialize with knitting needles in hand. We have lots of fun and never take ourselves too seriously!
- Uptown Knit Mob: informal meetings, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m., in various Uptown Waterloo locations. See the Uptown Knit Mob Chatter (Waterloo. Thursdays. Except when it’s not.) thread in the Waterloo Wellington Ravelers group on Ravelry for details.
- Shall We Knit?: 6:00 p.m. until closing at 11 Willow St., Waterloo.
- All Strung Out: 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. at 36 Quebec St., Guelph.
- Melville Café: 10 a.m. to close, in the School of Architecture building in Queen’s square across the road from Galt House of Yarn, Cambridge. We are there barring illness, yarn fairs or vacations! It’s fully drop in and leave when you like. We’ll be happy to answer knitting questions or attempting to assist with fixing mistakes. The more the merrier!